What do we offer?
Paris is a city that needs no introduction – the City of Lights. An indisputable world capital, site for the signing of the most ambitious international accords on curbing climate change, the Paris Agreements in 2016, and host to the 2024 Olympics, it has been home to some of the greatest creative talents and critical thinkers throughout modern history. What better place to spend 2 weeks gaining an insight into Disruptive Technologies and their impact on the companies and managers who use them?
Our Summer Programme at the KEDGE Business School campus in Paris offers international students the chance to develop their knowledge and understanding of Disruptive Technologies and their influence on Modern Management in the heart of Paris.
Over the course of our 2-week Summer School, we offer:
- 2 courses, each carrying 5 ECTS
- Each course is an intensive, 1-week module
- A Business Visit to Parisian companies using Aritificial Intelligence and Blockchain technologies.
- A guided tour of Paris on the River Seine
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Official Transcripts and a Certificate
Eligible participants: Highly motivated and open-minded Bachelor or Master level students in good academic standing with a sufficient level of English.